Easily Increase Your Home’s Value!
Whether you just want your house to look better or you are serious about getting your house ready for potential buyers to start viewing your house to purchase,
Here are 38 valuable tips to get you on your way:
- Paint the exterior of your home to make it look cleaner and years younger. If your home has been painted within the last few months, have the trim painted again. The fresh smell of paint to the buyer shows that the seller has put forth effort to prepare the home for sale.
- Trim shrubs, especially around walkways.
- Park extra cars down the street.
- Sweep debris from sidewalks, patios, and the front walkway.
- Put away all toys, skateboards and bicycles.
- Remove rusted swing sets and worn out patio furniture.
- Move firewood off the ground and away from the house. On a termite inspection, firewood stacked next to the house might be listed as conducive to termite infestation.
- Make sure the roof is in good condition.
- Mow the lawn frequently. Weed and plant flowers.
- Clean all windows and repair any broken panes.
- Keep pets out of the way.
- Clean up oil stains on the driveway.
- Water yard only in the early morning or late evening to avoid water being tracked inside the home.
- Move trashcans from out front of the house and out of walkways.
- Clean the gutters.
- Repair sprinkler heads so that the yard doesn’t develop brown spots.
- Put away all dishes, toasters, blenders, etc. from kitchen counters to create the illusion of spaciousness.
- Organize the laundry room. Clean all clothing or keep it neatly in baskets or hampers.
- Bathrooms should sparkle. Clean the faucets. If the shower curtain is worn, buy a new one.
- All flooring should be cleaned and vacuumed.
- Make the beds.
- Remove all clothes from chairs or floors.
- Remove unnecessary furniture items to create space. This will make your rooms appear larger.
- Keep appliances, air conditioner and heater in perfect working order.
- Seal or calk windows, tubs, showers and sinks.
- Clean ashes from the fireplace.
- Open drapes and blinds, and turn on all the lights.
- Store away extra clothes and shoes so closets appear larger.
- Remove knickknacks that look cluttered.
- Remove potentially offensive posters or paintings.
- Put toys away in the kids’ bedrooms.
- Move any valuable figurines or artwork that could accidentally get knocked over.
- Place fresh flowers and plants throughout the home.
- Keep pet areas clean and odor free.
- Secure jewelry, cash, and prescription medication out of sight and out of reach.
- Remove any extension cords or phone cords that might present a walking hazard.
- Make sure that the temperature inside your home is comfortable during showings.
- Be sure to place jewelry or any other valuables in a safe deposit box.
Choosing your Agent wisely. Any agent will show enthusiasm and will want to list your house for sale but choose your agent based upon
- Experience at listing and marketing houses for sale.
- Ability to use technology to market your house world wide to buyers 24/7.
- Reviewing with you a comprehensive Marketing Analysis of home sales in your area.
- Ability to offer a written detailed 30-DAY MARKETING PLAN that will get your house sold at the highest possible price.
Working with a full-time professional real estate agent is a must. Choose your agent by asking questions of him or her. Find out how knowledgeable they are about houses currently for sale in your price range and also of houses that have recently sold. Can your agent recommend a good lender that has the reputation of excellent customer service and low rates to assist your new buyer with financing? A good listing agent can get your house sold quickly at TOP DOLLAR and help you find a new home.
Thank you for requesting a copy of this “FREE REPORT”
For prompt, courteous, professional service, call Steve Larson:
Visit my web site at: www.Steve-Larson.com
Have questions, need advice you can count on or just want to discuss this further?
Don’t waste any more time; pick up the phone and call me now! I’m here to help!
I appreciate you as a client and a friend. I appreciate your business, your loyalty, trust and your referrals. It is my goal to provide the very best counsel, advice and service possible for your real estate needs. If I may ever be of assistance to you, a relative, friend or co-worker please don’t hesitate to call me. I look forward to the opportunity to serve you.™